9/14/15

Are you bisexual?

Are you bisexual?

I am Kay, I am a lady, and I am a bisexual! What about you?


Do you think the man is cool, but when you see a beautiful girl, you can not help but secretly observe her, and even want to talk to her?

Congratulations, you are welcome to join the bisexual family.But,can you dare to admit that when you find out that you have this trend?

Perhaps this is what people often say, To be or not to be.

Today, a friend told me she was being attacked, and they also accuse her.In my mind, life is so short, What other people think of others, we should do ourself,love the one you want to love. Never mind the other's mind!

I am a bisexual! What about you?

2 comments:

  1. I am too! Can't deny it anymore how strong the feelings are when I see attractive men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too! Can't deny it anymore how strong the feelings are when I see attractive men.

    ReplyDelete